Saturday, April 30, 2011

Step by step

Each journey begins with a single step. Oh, but should I take it? Really there is no choice for to not is to also begin.

Our lives are filled with choices. So many people say they must, that they have no choice. But EVERYTHING is a choice. We can choose to or not. There is nothing that we have to do as long as we are willing to accept the consequences.

Happiness is such a choice. We choose to be happy. This is why those who suffer devastating thing can still smile. They choose to find the good in it. One can never be happy if one does not choose to be. That is why those who have money, position and possession can be unhappy. God does not want you to be un happy. He is a loving God. So honor him by choosing to be happy no matter what your circumstances.

This the beginning of my journey. To be happy, to contribute, to serve. In this way I will find myself and my purpose.

I choose to make this journey. I choose to be happy. I choose to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment